Friday, September 11, 2009

Tonight's recital

My recital went awesomely today :) The residents enjoyed the songs and were all so encouraging! Thanks to my lovely assistant, couldn't have done it without you! Although I was nervous at first, it took just a few minutes to find the support I needed.

Few things I have learned from the recital:
1. Always check your sheet music book in case there is a missing page.
2. Remember to press the "record" button if you brought your recorder.
3. A good pianist is vital.
4. Take some time and put yourself in the role before starting each aria.

My second recital is coming up soon, I will try to remember to record the singing next time :p

1 comment:

  1. Echo my dear lady, I'm so thrilled to see you chasing after your goals! You have so much coming for you, don't ever doubt that!

    ReplyDelete

ESVA!